1 July 2019

Local spin upto Pontop Pike on the road with some gravel chucked in.

Another sunny / cloudy / warm ride but the wind was even stronger with gusts of over 25mph. It was tough going to say the least but I needed to turn a few miles in. This was the first ride on the new Maxxis rear tyre and I had no problems. Plenty of grip on tarmac and loose gravel on the old railway line sections. No sign of any leakage yet either. On the country lane past Pontop pike I nearly got wiped out by a bloke driving a black pick up whilst on his mobile phone then less than a minute later an elderly lady coming in the opposite direction a foot of the my side of the road, looked up at the last second with me shouting at her, she had her mobile phone on the top of the steering wheel either reading or sending a text / email, crazy stuff! Also I nearly got wiped out dropping down in to Lanchester village, not sure what was up with drivers today but they need to slow down and just think about what they are doing.

















 
and a couple of short video clips
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment