26 September 2018

Very windy but sunny local spin along the line to Bishop n back


Firstly apologies for the lack of blogs last week but it was my first week back to work after being off for nearly three weeks. None of my works had been done so was working nearly 11-12 hours most days to try and catch up. This meant no time for any biking etc. The weather has picked up this week with more sun shine and higher temperatures but very windy nearly every day. Today was no different with temperatures reaching 18 degrees but a very strong wind. I decided o have a steady short spin down to Bishop n back as I did not have that much spare time on my hands. The lines were quiet busy and they were bone dry and dusty. I had a massive head wind out and a massive tail wind back. Below are a couple of snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon.
PS NECCL RD2 this Saturday at Hedley west Farm, just the other side of Stanley. NE16 5EQ. It was a cracking event last year hosted by Muckle CC.








No comments:

Post a Comment