8 September 2018

Saturday morning spin through to Bishop n back

Well its been a fun old week for me. Back to work two days then I was at Dryburn hospital for most of the day on Wednesday for an operation to remove a growth/lump from my chin. They have sent it away for testing as normal so waiting to hear back from my surgeon / clinical nurse re the results. Hopefully / fingers crossed all clear and I don't need another operation. Next Wednesday I get cleaned up and the stiches out. I was not allowed to get my face wet for 3 days so washing as been a challenge to say the least. No signs of any infection so that is a plus point but it has been weeping blood slightly. More scares to my ever growing collection. Not as bad as the 13" one under my right arm pit! Any back on the bike today for a very steady spin through to Bishop along the old railway line to do so some banking, call in past the pie shop next to Inspiral Cycles then down to the café for some breakfast specials. We called in past Smudge on the way back to the viaduct before heading back along the old line home. The weather was overcast and windy in places. The lines were damp but not muddy. As for the temperature it was not as cold as I thought it was going to be, around 11 degrees on the Garmin. Jane was back on the E mtb but I forgot to wind the tension back off on the spd pedals and she fell off three times as she could not un click quick enough. I was on the Mason, no probs apart from the Garmin was not ready my heart rate after the café stop for some reason. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -




















nowt like taking some bark off!


No comments:

Post a Comment