24 September 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - BBB Optiview Sunglasses nose piece BSG-33

I have tried several different manufacturers of sports glasses with optical inserts. The main problem I tend to have to the noise pieces tend to fail rendering the glasses not fit to wear unless you can purchase replacement parts. I am sick of buying expensive ones so bought some cheaper BBB models a couple of years ago. They have performed well but again the nose piece is a weak point and one side snapped off along time ago then the other side failed. I was on the hunt for a replacement part, the new distributor (Windwave) does not stock them so tried the old distributor (Greyville Enterprises) and they had stock! so when I was in Bishop I called in past Inspiral Cycles to see if they had an account with them. Yes was the answer so I ordered two so I would have a spare one. They landed within a week and a simple very small screw and the job is sorted and I can now wear my cycling glasses again.
RRP £5.95

BSG-Z-33-2973283350
BSG-33 OPTIVIEW ADJUSTABLE NOSE PIECE
EAN-13 Barcode: 8716683055535





Looks like its time to strip them back down again for a good clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment