10 September 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - BBB Comfort Sleeveless Baselayer

I came across this sleeveless base layer when I was ordering a winter 650b tyre for the Mason a few months ago. I have only ever had short and long sleeved base layers before so thought I might try one out. It has come in very handy this summer as we had not had warm temperatures in Durham and is thinner than my short sleeved base layers that I normally wear under my thinner long sleeved tops. The material is lovely to touch and next to the skin and does a great job of wicking away moisture. There is mesh materials sections in the armpit and neck areas. The logo on the back is reflective! not a clue why. They wash well and dry very quickly. As for the fit it is on the large'ish size. I would recommend dropping a size possibly. Just last month when I was ordering some Stans gear from Sigma they still had a few of the these tops left so I bought a second one, fantastic valve for money.
RRP £29.95 and I paid £8.09 inc p&p.
Manufacturers blurb -
  • Base layer for a dry and cool body during warm conditions or indoor activities
  • The 130g CoolControl fabric regulates the moisture and heat balance of your body during your exercise
  • With quick dry treatment

    • Polypropylene base layer sleeveless jersey with seamless body construction.
    • Coolskin is an ultralight and open polypropylene fiber, which is specifically developed and engineered to keep you cool and dry in warm conditions.
    • The open mesh structure promotes airflow between the fabric and the skin while the push-pull effect sucks sweat away from your skin to the outer layer.
    • Flat stitched seams for extra comfort.
    • Sizes: XS/S, M/L and XL/XXL.










    No comments:

    Post a Comment