12 June 2022

Canny walk up and down Seaham beach / sea front and harbour & a catch up

 

It has been a busy week as Arran has been looking for a new car for a few months now and he is after something very specific. There has been none in the North East until the last week then there was four all turn up around the same time. He has had my head spinning but a deal was done on Saturday morning at a local garage. That took up most of Saturday morning but we managed to nip over to Bishop for breakfast and some shopping. 
Today (Sunday) I was feeling rough and head still spinning for all the car business so me and Jane had a trip over to Seaham for a walk along and back the beach / sea front. The wind was crazy yet again but it was sunny for nearly all the walk. We had a cuppa down at the harbour area before popping over the shops for some shopping. We called in past Dalton Park on the way back. Jane had a look around the shops and I walked up / down and around the hill on the opposite side. My legs were tired after nearly 3 hours of walking. 
Hopefully the wind will die down this week and we will get some warmer temperatures and I can get out on my bikes for a few spins. 




No comments:

Post a Comment