10 June 2018

Fresh Goods Sunday - John Lewis Electronic Scales

My old Salter small scales went Pete tong a while ago and I have been using the scales out of the kitchen! but when we were having a walk around John Lewis in York I noticed these by accident. Just what I was after, small compact scales which weigh up to 5 kg and are cheap. They come with a whopping 10 year guarantee as well. So if they last the full 10 years then it will work out at a £1 a year to use lol! They are easy to use with just two buttons on the top, near the front. The only thing I don't like is the glass top, I will just have to take it steady handling / weighing items. The display is big enough to see and the digits are lovely and clear. They are now in the work bench draw on top of my Park Tool Bike Scales. Talking of Park they also sell similar scales- DS2 but the rrp is £35 with a 1 year guarantee!
RRP £10 and I paid the £10, hopefully they will be worth it.

Manufacturers Blurb -
Product code: 81230105
5kg compact round glass kitchen scale round glass kitchen scale with 5kg capacity. Touch sensitive technology, large LCD screen and liquid measurement features.
Our House by John Lewis range is designed to be at the heart of a contemporary home: well thought out, well made and surprisingly affordable. The feel is modern and uncluttered; useful products that you’ll love to live with.
Brand
House by John Lewis
Capacity
5kg
Dimensions
H2.5 x Dia.18.5cm
Dishwasher Safe
Wipe clean
Guarantee
10 year
Power Supply
CR2032 battery supplied
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment