10 June 2018

Sunny Sunday morning ride down to Roker and back on the E Bike

After a full days graft of doing numerous jobs yesterday, today was time to get out on the bike today. The weather was a lot better today as well, I had glorious sunshine for the whole ride. I was out early so the temperature was not too hot and there was a breeze blowing in places as well. I joined on the C2C at the Lambton Worm and turned right and straight down through the urban jungle to Sunderland. It is not the most scenic of sections of the C2C by far and once you reach Sunderland its broken glass central. Today was worse than ever with broken bottles nearly every couple hundred of feet. Once down to the University / Glass Centre it is ok from there including around the marina and onto Roker seafront. It was lovely and quiet with only a few dog walkers enjoying the early morning sun. On the way back it was much busier with loads of other cyclists pounding a few miles in and runners every where. The bike was spot on, I was going to take the Mason but the E bike was still out from Fridays ride and ready to go, lazy sod that I am. I did not forget my water bottle either like I did on Friday. Below are few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -





































No comments:

Post a Comment