11 January 2017

Catch up and todays local offroad walk

Monday my legs were a little tired off the ride on Sunday so went out and did a 5k trail run instead of going out on the bike. Afterwards I think the bike would have been easier!
Tuesday was swimming and I knocked in 1 mile on the nose. Its the first time I have ever swam this length and was not too bad going. It was slow though, 53mins but plenty of room for improvement.
Today and the gale force winds that we had through the night had died down a little but it was still too windy of me to go out on the bike so I went out for a local walk instead. I had drizzle, driving rain, hail stones, wind, sun and plenty of mud. Below are a few pics from the local walk and we will see what the weather brings tomorrow!
enjoy and hopefully more soon -





























No comments:

Post a Comment