13 December 2015

Fresh Goods Sunday - Time I-CLIC Road Cleats

I was having difficulty in clicking in on my left Time road pedal so checked the cleats for wear, yes they were well worn so ordered up a new pair. They have not lasted very long considering I don't use them all the time and after reading other reviews other cyclists have had the same problem. I don't walk a lot in them so the plastic must be very soft. The rrp is £20 but shop around as I paid just over £12 inc p&p. Fitting them is simple just the three bolts and I did not need the spacer shim for the sole. Hopefully these might last a little longer as I will not be using my good road shoes / bike over the winter months.
Here is the manufacturers blurb -
Café cleats provide traction so you won't wipe out at the espresso shop thanks to the 3 non-slip stabilisers! For use with the C-Clic and Xpresso pedals.
Top Features of the Time I-Clic/Xpresso Cafe Road Pedal Cleats
Sold as a pair
3 non-slip stabilisers
The points of contact between cleat & pedal located at the edge of the oversize pedal platform ensure maximum stability
BioPosition of pedal + cleat is 13mm

Sidi's coul do with a good buff up

Cleats are well worn



check out the difference


Used the old bolts etc, nothing wrong with them

All shiny and read for some miles
 

No comments:

Post a Comment