23 August 2015

Fesh Goods Sunday - Salsa Squadron T Shirt

After buying my Salsa Beargrease T Shirt I cam across this Squadron T shirt when having a look through Charlie the Bikemongers website for some other Salsa items. I decided to order one as the quality of the other one is first class. The main colour is black and only one golden logo on the chest and nothing on the sleeve or the back. The material / quality is the same as the Beargrease model and is very thin but comfortable. Its no heavy weight T for the winter unless you have a jumper/fleece etc over the top. They wash well in the auto washer and cannot fault them.
Here is a link to the T Shirt rrp is £24.99 but that inc free p&p which normally lands in a few days. Good range of sizes from small, med, large, XL & XXL. The fit is on the small/snug side and I went up a size to what I normally wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment