20 April 2015

Local offroad loop on the Beargrease

Last night I had the worst night sleep yet with my sore shoulder as I forgot to take my pain killers. Got in from work and the sun was shinning so decided to go for a sort & steady spin around my night loop rote down to around Durham, around Maiden Castle/trod then back home via Frankland. The trails are lovely and dry/dusty and fast going at the mo. Durham was busy as students are back and a few tourists kicking around. The Jumbo Jim is going well so far. I had the pressure at 10psi but have dropped it down to 8psi for today and still seems too high. I will drop it down to 7psi for my next ride to see if that makes any difference. I haven't managed to proper test/push the tyre yet as my shoulder is still very sore and I am just at a slow cruising speed at the mo trying to avoid any bumps etc. Below are some photos - enjoy and more soon.




















No comments:

Post a Comment