23 August 2020

Fresh Goods Sunday - Specialized Creo Speed Sensor / Disc rotor lock ring


After I purchased my new DT Swiss carbon gravel wheelset the original wheels that come with the bike have been hanging up and not getting used. I refitted the original Ultegra disc rotors and the Sunrace cassette. The only thing missing was the speed sensor rotor locking on the rear wheel. So I ordered one from Specialized Concept Store, Harrogate when me and Jane went down for a weekend away. The Part number is C5640 and the rrp is £6.90. Fitting is simple enough if you have the correct lockring tool, I put a small smear of copper slip onto the new threads and nipped it up with my Park Tool lock ring tool. I then fitted the wheels to the bike and turned it on to make sure it was working, all is good. Now I have my DT Swiss gravel wheels with 43c Gravelking tyres and the original wheels set up for the road with 32c tyres. Jobs a good'un.

RRP £6.99 and I paid £6.99 + £3.99 p&p
Manufacturers Blurb - none as I cannot find any info on this product on the internet!







No comments:

Post a Comment