21 February 2018

Midweek catch up inc local road ride on the Norco Search

Todays ride was a local road loop taking in some climbs around Ushaw Moor, New Brancepth, Cornsay Colliery, Cornsay Village etc. The sun was out and so was the wind but the roads were mainly dry and salty. The first job was to flip the stem to lift the bars up to ease my back pain and I also rotated the bars slighty and it made all the difference. I was just starting to get a slight pain in the last mile which was way better than Sundays ride. Below are a few snaps from the ride.
Monday was a complete wash out so I did a turbo trainer session, Tuesday I was up early so did another turbo trainer session.











Still plenty of snow around!


Turned real nippy when the sun was clouded over.
Secondly a few goodies from our Hols in the Lakes! I have not had a chance to try out my new trail running trainers yet but fingers crossed they should be ok but there has been many a trainer crippled my feet and drew blood.

 


 
Then there is this weeks reading goodies -



Yes we are thinking of purchasing an e mtb hardtail bike for the family! watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment