26 May 2015

Stripping the Eastway & rebuilding the Litespeed, parts ready for Bowman Pilgrim build

Yesterday I spent the most of the morning stripping down the Eastway ST1.0 to sell and rebuild the Litespeed Appalachain into my winter line bike. It only took approx 1/2 an hour to strip down the Eastway and swap some of the parts onto the Litespeed. I kept most of the parts on the Litespeed when is was built as my winter road bike. The hardest part was replacing the gear inner cables as they were too short. Threading the new inner through the lever was a nightmare and drove me mad. Angus had to do it in the end. Now the Easyway is stripped down to the bare frameset ready for cleaning and selling when the Bowman Pilgrims lands. Some of the new parts for the Pilgrims have also started landing and will have nearly all of them by tomorrow, just waiting for a date on the frameset from Bowman now.
Today after coming back from a fun filled morning at Fury Events (see next post) I have had a clear out of all my spare stock / parts and have a tub with some items ready to sell and some got binned, more on that soon.
now my winter line bike

new disc wheelset for pilgrims

and hydro di2 levers/brakes

some parts from my stock

new bars, these might be to good for the pilgrim, might put them on the nano black

framset ready for cleaning / selling

spares ready to sell

No comments:

Post a Comment