22 November 2020

Fresh Goods Sunday - Endura MTR Winter Socks




After years of using my Mavic winter socks I bought two pairs of new Endura winter socks. This was a couple of years ago but hide them away that good I only just found them a few months ago! Anyway the Mavic socks have been retired from winter use and I have started wearing these lovely and warm new Endura MTR winter socks. Straight from the packet they even feel warm / comfortable in your hands. After my first couple of cold rides in them I wish I had found them last year! what a difference a new pair of socks makes. I always suffer from cold feet and these have performed very well so far with my old Northwave winter mtb boots. They have a fitted shape, not too heavy and are not too stretchy. I am a size 8ish and the small to medium size is spot on. To be honest I would have paid the rrp they are that good but some discount always helps! 

RRP £20 and I paid £14 from Tiso/Apline Bike. Discount 30%. 
Manufacturers blurb -


Ultimate Winter Mountain Performance

  • High density merino blend provides high warmth to weight ratio even when wet
  • Reinforced toe zone provides durability and additional warmth
  • Variable engineered zones for optimal breathability and comfort
  • Terry sole and heel for cushioning
  • Lycra® support zone at arch
  • Seamless toe construction
  • 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Construction: Wool 55%, Elastane 25%, Polyester 10%, Nylon 10%












No comments:

Post a Comment