27 December 2019

Festive Period Catch Up inc new fresh goodies

Both the boys last days at works was last Friday, Jane finished Monday and I finished on Christmas Eve. Jane has everything Christmas related organised at our house! My mum had pre ordered the turkey from M&S so that was to collect and we all went around my sisters on Christmas day for dinner. I cooked the meats and she did the veg etc. What a day it was, I was shattered by mid afternoon and ready for a kip gone teatime! We all had a right old jolly time and was stuffed solid with food and drink by the time we left.
The next day I was bad a dog with man flue and had planned on going out on the bike for a Boxing Day spin but that did not happen so went to the toon instead. Bought a couple of things in the sale and abought of couple of things full price. It was no that busy really. Managed nothing all afternoon.
Today I don't feel that much better tbh and I am back to work but working from home and having an early finish. Below are a few festive snaps and some fresh goods below, enjoy and hopefully more soon -








 
Me and Angus also called in past Start Cycles at the toon - we had a look at the new Cannondale Supersix E bike. Not keen on the colours / lay out of paint / pattern. I also hate the aero head set spacers and normal stem at the top. Plenty tyre clearance though. Charging point is flat and near the bb = possible water ingress? The bike is also very unbalanced with the motor in the rear hub, I have not ridden a rear motor hub bike so cannot comment on how it performs. The Supersix is lighter than the Synapse Neo. Start Cycles also had some lovely looking and very expensive Scott road bikes in with no visible cables / hoses, very slick to say the least.
Cycle Surgery has also gone from Cotswold Outdoors upstairs, it is now Snow & Rock which have probably moved from the Metro Centre.







And to finish off a few new Fresh Goodies have landed -








No comments:

Post a Comment