20 September 2024

A short spin out down to Cox Green on my Creo 1 gravel bike

 


I am back and out on my bike for a short spin. I have been very busy at work and bought a new van which took up a lot of my spare time dealing with idiots who cannot do their job properly. Angus has got my old van and we sold the old Corsa which we have had in the family for a very long time. Still waiting on DVLA for V5C's, swapping plates and road tax refunds etc but getting there slowly to say the least. 
Today I had to drop the new van off at Washington to get a sun strip fitted so I had a spin out on my bike whilst they were doing that. It was a short one of 11.5 miles in 54mins with 470ft of climbing. I took my Creo 1 gravel again as it was already in the back of my van. We have had some cracking weather this week in Co Durham but today it was overcast / cloudy with a light drizzle in the air. On the plus side there was no wind. Below are a couple of snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon- 











No comments:

Post a Comment