5 September 2020

Weekly catch up, Fresh Goodies and some tinkering


Well my order from Bike Discount de, Germany landed on Monday. Not bad considering I only placed the order the previous Thursday and it was the bank holiday weekend. I ordered a second pair of DT Swiss wheels for the Creo SL, this time the HEC 1400 Spline Boost road version with 62mm deep rims.






I also fitted the Restrap Cannister bag, more on that soon

Once I fitted the Ultegra rotors I swapped them for the Dura Ace models from my Synapse Neo, wheels look much better with the black rotors.
I also ordered a few other items to the order with the wheels - FinishLine E bike lube, a spare pair of Shimano disc pads and some bleed cap covers as I have two missing from my bikes and I now have a few spare ones left over. I only ordered two but they sent a bag of ten.




I also dragged out my mudguards for the Cannondale Synapse Neo as they weather has been real crap of late and if I ever get back out on the bike will probably need them. It did not take long to fit them as I taped all the bolts, nuts, washers, spacers onto the guards in the relevant positions. Now it is ready for some wet / winter riding.




 
No time for any rides, busy at work and Angus house yet again! Plasterer hopefully coming this coming week and some more plumbing works then full speed ahead with the bathroom and kitchen replacement. That will keep me busy for a few weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment