15 September 2020

Early morning local gravel loop in the sun for a change

Well the weather has finally changed and we have some sunshine! and the wind has done one for a few days. Still busy with angus's house but the 1st fix full rewire is complete, all the new walls and boarding / overboarding is complete, full strip out is complete and the plasterer is busy now until at least the end of the week so I have a few hours spare to myself! Next up will be 2nd fix joinery for me inc full new kitchen inc tiling, int doors, skirting, backmoulds etc. Then a full new bathroom and tiling, then full decoration, that will keep me busy for a couple of months.
I have been working crazy hours at work as well so was due to a couple of hours off so I decided to get out on the bike and clear my head. I was up and out at sunrise and it was nippy to start with but it soon warmed up and by the time I reached the height of Stanley Crook it was nearly 14 degrees!
The lines were lovely and quiet apart from a couple of other cyclists, dog walkers and joggers.
The lines have also dried up a treat and are fast going again.
The bike was going well and so was I. By the time I reached Brandon I was going to put in an extra loop but I had to get back, shame! All in 26.5 miles in 1hr 55mins with 1500ft climbing.
Below are a couple of snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -


















No comments:

Post a Comment