2 November 2019

Early Saturday morning local road ride - Durham Villages loop

Well its has hardly stopped raining since we got back from our holidays and I have never stopped working / doing jobs etc since we have got back. Late yesterday afternoon todays forecast changed so I got the lights charged up and fitted, pumped the tyres up and the bike was ready for an early morning ride. I was up and out by 6am and it was rather warm. As daylight started to come through the temperature started to drop and the wind picked up. The roads were soaking and loads of massive puddles every where. I did my local road ride - Durham villages, 32 miles 2 hours 1 minute with nearly 2000ft of climbing. I also had a head wind all the way back in just to finish me off. Below are a few snaps and a short video clip from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon -














 


 
 
And after that rather wet / spray ride I am going to wash the bike and fit some full length mudguards as the forecast is looking rather damp again for the next two weeks.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment