16 January 2015

Local icy offroad ride on the Krampgrease


What a week it has been, the weather has either been blowing a gale, snowing, sleet, rain or overcast. I have had problems with Argos, Jones the Bootmaker, BHS, Safestyle & Dents. Lost my pertex and found it the following day blown half way down the street. Gone for ride and left half my kit at home. Another day got changed and went to put my gloves on and found out I had two right had gloves and one was Angus's. Cannot upload photos from my computer onto the blog so I am typing this one from Arrans computer. I am pleased its Friday and got a quick spin in on the Krampgrease again. It was freezing cold today with plenty of ice along the old lines and country back roads. When I reached the highest point of the ride the sun even tried to burn through. Once back down to Meadowfield it was sunny but still a freezing cold breeze. Below are a few photos from the ride - enjoy and get your feet up.






No comments:

Post a Comment