15 September 2026

The Lambton Worm down to the Coast / Seaburn n back up in the sun.

 


With the sun shinning again this morning I decided to head down the coast to Sunderland. I hoped onto the old railway line / C2C at South Pelaw / Lambton Worm and off I went downhill. The track was damp under tyre after the early morning rain. I had a steady tailwind nearly all the way to Roker then over to Seaburn via the cycle track. It was busy on the coast with loads of other people out enjoying the good weather. At the top end of Seaburn I turned and headed back. The wind had picked up quite a lot by now and was a good 20+mph gusting headwind all the way back. I took the S-Works again and it was flying along on the downhill sections with a tailwind. The back wheel is holding out well, more on this in an up coming blog. All in just over 30 miles in 2hrs 16mins with 1300ft of climbing. Enjoy the few snaps from the ride and hopefully more soon- 























No comments:

Post a Comment