3 September 2026

Lambton Worm down to Sunderland Glass Centre n back on the Creo 2

 


With rain overnight the tracks n trails were damp under tyre on the C2C from the Lambton Worm at South Pelaw down to Sunderland. The sun was in and out but did not feel that warm. The ride down was easy enough as I had a massive tailwind nearly all the way. Once down at Sunderland I stopped and had a break at the Glass Centre which is now closed. On the return leg I now had the strong wind straight into my face so it was head down and arse up. The C2C was lovely and quiet all the way down but a lot busier through Washington to Birtley on the way back up. All in just over 24 miles in 1hr 55mins with nearly a 1000ft of climbing, enjoy the snaps below and hopefully more soon- 



























No comments:

Post a Comment