The photo above is my life behind the bars in the sun! It has been a while since I have been out but today I made the effort for a steady spin out within the local area. I had planned an out n back along the old railway lines from Langley Park but the line was closing at 8am from the start of the woods leaving Langley Park to Malton picnic area for resurfacing so I could not get back the same way. SO when I reached Consett I did a loop over to the park at Blackhill then over to Hownsgill viaduct before hitting the old roads from the Durham Beast back to Langley Park. It was a good test of legs and lungs on the steep climbs. I was loving the descents on the back country lanes. The gravel tyres were singing along!
Below are a few snaps from the ride inc the route map. All in 31.5 miles in 2hrs 25 mins with 2400ft of climbing. Enjoy and hopefully more soon-
No comments:
Post a Comment