My two BBB white sleeveless base layers have seen better days that I bought in a sale from Sigma Sports many moons ago. As I have started buying / using Assos clothing I fancied trying a base layer from them. When we were in Stokesley we called in past Westbrook Cycles and they had this one which was old stock and was reduced down in price. There is not a lot too the base layer and the feel of material is lovely next to your skin. I have worn it for the last two summers and performs well but only one thing which bugs me is any staining from the heart rate monitor strap when sweating is very hard to was out. The top does wash and dry well but the material is very easily stained. To be honest unless they have improved over the years I would not buy another one especially at the full rrp which is now £65, but they no longer come in white. They are grey coloured now probably to try help hide any staining / marks! They come in three sizes and are quite stretchy.
RRP £55.00 and I paid £39.00 from Westbrook Cycles. Discount 29%.
PS More Assos Fresh Goods Sunday next week - Bib Knickers for the Autumn / Spring.
Manufacturers Blurb -
The Summer NS Skin Layer serves as your first line of defence during the hottest days of the year, managing moisture, regulating temperature, and keeping your body cool with its ultralight yarns and seamless design.
Unassuming, hidden from view, and working overtime to keep your core temperature regulated at all times. The humble summer first layer is often an afterthought, but we take it seriously, constantly refining its composition and silhouette to ensure it keeps you comfortable during the balmiest days of the year.
No comments:
Post a Comment