Back out on the bike this morning for a spin over to the coast. I hoped onto the old railway line / C2C at the Lambton Worm at South Pelaw. It started off very cold with the Garmin hovering around 4.5 degrees but there was some sunny'ish spells poking through the trees. The track down to Sunderland was quiet early morning then every Tom, Dick and Harry was out around Roker area. It was very busy until I got further around the coast to Seaburn where it was a lot quieter. It has also warmed up now with the Garmin just over 10 degrees but that did not last long as I had a cold headwind all the way back up the old railway line and the sun had gone. All in just over 30 miles in 2hrs 17mins with 1100ft of climbing. Below are a few snap[s from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment