First ride on the new Specialized Pathfinder 29" x 2.2" (700c x 55mm) tryes on my Creo 2. It was simple out n back ride along the old railway line from Bearpark to Bishop Auckland to see how I got on with them. The line was mainly dry but anything damp / muddy and they lost traction straight away. They feel very fast and alot more comfortable than the 40c Schwalble R One tyres I have been running on this bike. It was just over 20 miles with some short sections of tarmac but mainly offroad gravel. I am trying out tyre pressures at the mo and might drop them down alittle. It was lovely and quiet for a Saturday with the sun in and out. The biggest killer was the 40+mph gusting wind. All in just over 20 miles in 1hr 29 mins with 850ft of climbing. Below are a couple of snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment