Time for a change! I have not been out for a local road ride in a very long time so thought I would get back out on one of my road loops taking in the three local transmitters. I also thought I would drag out the old Cannondale Neo Synapse as well but first I had to check it was charged up - 98%, pump up the tyres and knock the layers of dust off the old girl. The brake pads needed scrubbing back in after being parked up for a long time, apart from that it was riding well. There was heavy overnight rain but the roads were not too wet as I went out after the morning rush and the sun / wind had dried them off. The route was mainly on quieter / back roads but the inter linking main road sections were very busy with traffic for some reason. There was a good old fresh chilling wind on the ride with the Garmin hovering between 6 and 10 degrees. Below are a few snaps from the ride inc the route map. All in just under 30 miles in 2hrs 3mins with 2000ft of climbing, enjoy and hopefully more soon-
No comments:
Post a Comment