11 October 2024

A long over due day off to sunny Seaham for a spin out on the Creo 2 gravel bike

 


What a week of continuous rain. I was soaked for two and half days at work so booked today off. I packed the bike in the van and had a drive through to Seaham. I did some exploring along the cliffs / woods / Hawthorn Dene then a loop back into Seaham then up the coast on the opposite side todays Sunderland way. The sun was glorious and the wind was not too bad either. There was loads of other people out enjoying the spell of good weather for a change. I took the Spec Creo 2 gravel out for a change as I have not ridden it for a couple of months. It is still going sweet as a nut. Once back to the van I had a walk around the market and the shops then to Downey's for my dinner! 
Enjoy the few photos below and hopefully more soon- 












No comments:

Post a Comment