13 October 2024

Fresh Goodies - Assos MILLE GT 3/3 Bib Tights C2 Black Series

 


I have not had a Fresh Goodies blog for a while now as all my money has gone on buying and sorting out my new van which I am still having hassle with. But Infinity Cycles are having a clothing sale where they are flogging off nearly all the clothing upstairs. All brands are in the sale - Assos, Endura, Specialized etc. It is a minimum of 40% off and some things have more. They had to close there website down so the only way to check stock is to visit store now. Not sure how much longer the doors are going to remain open, its shame as I cannot see how they break even now. 
We called in past yesterday morning before heading for Stanhope and I picked up a new pair of winter tights. If you follow my Blog I have moved over to Assos clothing for most of my items now but have always used Endura bib longs. Time for a change and thought I would try these out. The rrp is now £205! but I managed to get them for £108 = 47% off. 
I was going to keep them for when my Endura ones wear out but today I thought what the hell its just above 0 degrees and quite windy so an ideal test for them. I will do a Fresh Goods Sunday blog on them after a few more rides in different weather conditions. 


No comments:

Post a Comment