Back out again this morning after a day and half's rest from my last ride. It was alot warmer today and less wind than Mondays ride. I hoped onto the old railway line at Sleetburn Lane and headed for Bishop. It is mainly flat and took it very steady again. There loads of other walkers, horses, cyclists, runners, dog walkers out. The sun tried quite a few times to poke through the clouds. I had a break when I reached Bishop Auckland market place before heading back to Brandon. I took my first Creo 2 again with the 2.2" tyres for comfort. All in just under 19 miles in 1hr 30mins with 480ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon-
PS- the bridge is still closed from Brompark Picnic Area to Brandon. It has gone well over the eight weeks and no signs to say when they are reopening it.
No comments:
Post a Comment