Its been a month exactly since I have been out for a bike ride. Today was the test ride day to see if I could manage a very steady spin up the old railway line from Langley Park to Hownsgill viaduct n back without too much pain etc. The sun was shining for the whole ride and I did not realise I had a strong tailwind all the way up to Consett. I took my Creo 2 with the 2.2" tyres at a low'ish pressure for some extra comfort. The lines have dried back out after the recent rain and mainly dusty again. There was a few others out n about enjoying the sun but not too busy, not that it made any difference as I was not in a rush. I have a drink snack stop half way up and on the viaduct. All in 19 miles in 1hr 35mins with 715ft of climbing. God it is nice to be back out on the bike but I am paying the price for it now as I typing this. Below are a few snaps and a short video clip, enjoy and hopefully more soon-
No comments:
Post a Comment