19 August 2026

Fresh Goodies - Stans Tubeless Sealant 1000ml & Catch up with me & S-Works Creo2

 


First fresh goodies in a long time but I had a £20 Confused.com voucher to use up at Halfords. My last bottle of Stan's is getting low so thought it would be a good idea to use the voucher to get the biggest 1000ml bottle cheap. The rrp is £36 and Halfords had it in the sale for £26.33 less the voucher I paid £6.33 delivered to my local store. I ordered it on the 9th Aug and got a call to say it was in stock at 4.45pm on the 15th Aug (6 days). This has now gone into my spare stock to be used when my other bottle is empty. 



You may have noticed I have not posted any riding blogs over the last three weeks or so as I have been for my operation. I am back out of the hospital and recovering from home. Recovery is slow but making small steps and most of the really bad pains have gone. Still on medication etc for another week and get all my results from my surgeon next week. Hoping to start slinging my leg over the saddle soon! 


Here is my two Creo 2's. The S-Works is running 700x40c tyres and the other is running 29"x2.2" tyres. The rear wheel was running slightly out of true on the new S-Works so I booked it in for its first free service at Infinity Cycles. My son dropped it off  on the 1st Aug and after a few phones calls to the shop asking for updates I found out there was an issue with the rear rim. Specialized have sent out a replacement rim, spokes and nipples for the rear wheel to be rebuilt on the existing hub. 18 days later I have not heard anything further! 


No comments:

Post a Comment