22 July 2026

Steady spin down the C2C to Sunderland Glass Centre n back

 


Back out again after yesterdays afternoon hospital visit. The sun was in and out but felt warm in the shelter from the wind. It was a simple out n back route again taking it very steady. I joined onto the old C2C at South Pelaw / Lambton Worm and headed down to Sunderland. Once ta the Glass Centre I turned and headed back up the climb to Chester Le Street. Again with no rain the line was bone dry and dusty on the non tarmac sections. There was loads more broken glass today and the dog poo outside the glass centre was unreal. I thought it was getting better down that way but is back to normal. All in just over 24 miles in 1hr 50mins with 950ft of climbing. Below are a few snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon before the rain starts on Saturday. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment