3 October 2018

Cooler local gravel ride on the Mason inc CX Course Inspection @ Meadowfield Sports Centre

Today I took the Mason out for a local gravel loop with only one short tarmac country back lane. It started out cloudy but with no wind today. Then as I got going along the old railway line from Broom Park towards Waterhouses the wind picked up but the sun was trying to pop through. As yesterday it was all quiet with only a few dog walkers around Esh Winning area so was nice and easy going on the bike. Once I reached the top of the Stanley Crook climb I dropped down the back lane to Brancepth Village then hopped back on the old railway line back towards Broom Park. I took some photos of the Meadowfield Sports Centre fields where the CX race is going to take place on Saturday. The ground conditions are rock hard and bone dry, very fast going under tyre at the mo.
Below are a few snaps, enjoy and hopefully more soon -



















No comments:

Post a Comment