5 August 2018

Busy Saturday on the bikes, Beamish Hall Hotel & Mot's

Its been yet another busy week and a busy Saturday. Angus had his car booked in for an mot at 9am. I was up early so I fitted the Hunt 650b wheels onto the Mason and swapped over the spare tubes in saddle pack and storage bottle. Then I fitted the 650b x 2" tyre to the front of the Slate. I then took his car up to the garage as Angus was at work and Jane followed in the van with the bikes in. The booking was a cock up to say the least but Paul sorted it out and had to leave the car nearly all day. Me and Jane had a spin down to Durham as I had some banking to do then went out for a ride around the river banks, Houghall woods, Maiden Castle before heading back up the trod to the garage. Jane drove home and I rode home. It was a quick wash, shave and change of clothes and back out to Beamish Hall Hotel for afternoon tea. Its the first time I have been in the hotel, very fancy. Afternoon tea was spot on then it was time to head back home and pick the car up (passed with flying colours) and chilled for a couple of hours. Below are a few pics from todays activities, enjoy and hopefully more soon.
Ps the NE1 Car Show is on at Newcastle this weekend.





























No comments:

Post a Comment