3 April 2018

Second ride on the new E Mtb - very muddy local loop

Well after another full days graft in the house yesterday and 24 hours of continuous rain it finally stopped for a couple of hours this morning so I headed back out on the e bike after I charged and washed it after Sundays ride. I will have to find a manual on how to work the Bosch display unit, the range had not changed after I had charged it but the battery was full, not too worry as I only had a 25-30 mile local loop planned. As you can see by the photos below it was overcast, cloudy, misty, cold (never got above 5 degrees) and rained some of the ride. The trails are even more muddier / sloppier than the other day. Most of todays route would not have been ride able on a normal bike but the e bikes traction is unreal. I used all the modes and only needed Turbo once! along the flatter sections of old railway lines the bike is more than happy to plod along turned off. There was three bars out of five left after 2hrs 30mins riding. My average heart rate is right down and don't feel so tired when I get back in so can get on with some more work around the house. As I have said below are some pretty grim photos- enjoy and hopefully more soon, probably not tomorrow as another 24 hours of rain is forecasted for Co Durham area. The streams and rivers are very fast flowing and swollen, probably flood warnings again soon.

















I think ever hawthorn hedge in the county has been splattered in the last week or two, Stans saves the day





Trod is being re surfaced, waste of time as the section they have done has already washed out




Another load for the washer and hose pipe back out again.



No comments:

Post a Comment