4 March 2018

Fresh Goods Sunday - Park Tool NP-6 Needle Pliers

When I bought my new Park Tool side cutters I also noticed these Needle Combination Pliers. I liked the look of the blades with the various shapes, cut outs, serrations and cutting edges near the pivot so added them to my basket. The handles are covered in the same material as the side cutters and it feels very comfortable in your hand. The handles are also wider than the side cutters which I prefer as you can get more grip / squeeze with my xl sized hands. The blades thin out in thickness and width right to the end so you can reach hard to get to places with them. I don't think I will be using the cutter blades much on them but the cut out shapes etc will come in very handy for pulling off cable end caps from outers etc. Time will tell how long they last, hopefully a long time. My old large needle pliers which are similar in size to these have seen some use but only have flat blades with no cut outs and ends have bent under to much pressure/use. They look and feel very good value at under £17 and are a welcome addition to my tool box.
RRP £24.99 and I paid £16.99

Manufacturers Blurb - Professional quality 6" needle nose pliers with five different crimping/grasping areas and a cutting blade. Forged, heat-treated cro-moly steel with an invisible spring and soft touch dual density grips.








1 comment:

  1. Good post, I really impressed with your efforts. Keep it up. I also share best needle nose pliers for mechanics. Must read.

    ReplyDelete