21 January 2018

Fresh Goods Sunday - Park Tool - SD-3 Flat Blade Screwdriver

I have been using Park Tool screwdrivers for a few years now and they have good quality hard steel blade / tips. I also like the feel and shape of the handle in your palm. As you can see in the photos below my Philips 2 is starting to show some wear on the handle with the grippy material around the logo starting to lift / peel away. This does not affect the performance of the screwdriver but is the only negative thing I have discovered. They are good value for money and come with several different tips - Phillips 0 & 2 & Flat 3mm & 6mm. You can also buy them as a set.
Park Tool have also launched two new screwdrivers just for derailleur adjustment which I might keep an eye out for - DSD 2 and DSD 4
RRP £4.99 and I paid £4.50

Manufacturers blurb - Shop quality screwdriver designed for comfort and durability. Featuring dual density grips and heat-treated tips and shafts.




 

 


 
 



 


No comments:

Post a Comment