21 January 2018

Brighter but still cold walk into Durham & back

Once back in from my ride I had a shower and change into my hiking clothes followed by some brekkie, then me and Jane had a walk down to Durham. This time I could see what I had been riding over in the dark. Just as well I was riding in the dark as I think I would have gone even slower in the daylight! It was still cold and overcast but a lovely freezing cold wind in the lungs wakes you up a treat, not that I needed wakening up! Durham was all quiet and we got all our jobs done that we wanted to get done. After that we had a walk up to the Cathedral for a cuppa and cake then back around the riverside before heading home. By the time we left, Durham had picked up a little but still quiet once you got out of the market place area. All in we covered 5.25 miles.
Below are a few snowy snaps for you to enjoy, hopefully more soon -























No comments:

Post a Comment