10 December 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - Bacho 80 Series Adjustable Wrench

You cannot go wrong with a good set of adjustable spanners in your tool box. I found these when we were on holiday in the lakes. We were having a look around a old fashioned hardware / ironmongers shop in Windermere when it was chucking it down outside. I knew I had some good adjustable spanners at home but bought them anyway. Once back home I already had Bahco 10" & 6" but not the 8". So Angus has ended up with two of these and my not so good 8" for nowt! I have Bahco adjustable spanners dating back to when my dad was using them and never had any problems. I did notice the thickness of the handle section is thinner now than 20+ years ago! Here is a link to a company that always has coming cracking DEALS around this time of year. There is also a Store Locator where you can find the deals listed. This is just one of a few me & Angus have bought this year! Enjoy and happy spannering!

RRP £59.99 and I paid £29.99
Manufacturers blurb -
  • Standards: ISO 6787, DIN 3117 form, ASME B107.8M - 1996 and BS 6333
  • High performance alloy steel
  • Scale in mm for pre-adjusting and accurate measurement
  • Head combines slimness for accessibility with strength for performance
  • Left turning screw
  • Black finish. Precision-hardened and anti-corrosion treated
  • IP: Industrial pack
  • Wide handle for comfort in use
  • Improved access in confined spaces with the slim 15° angled jaws
  • Accurate jaw movement
  • Ultimate strength through precision hardening and high performance alloy steel

  •  
     
     



     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment