30 July 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - Storck Bottle Cage Comp

I have bought and used many different types - shapes  / manufacturers / alloy / carbon bottle cages over the past 30 years. Some have been good, some have been crap and some have been just far too expensive. Now is here is a blast from the past for some atb'ers out there - Ringle H2O and I still have one in my spares bucket. Anyway I was after another good quality light carbon cage for when I was building the Slate up and Storck were selling this model off. It was cheap compared to a Lightweight Edelhelfer Bottle Cage 18g rrp £90. The cage has a matt finish and grips all my bottle shapes I have very well. Not one has popped out during rough off road sections. Fitting is easy enough with two bolts (supplied) as per normal. The cage has no down or up movement on the bosses as there is only one set of holes.
Here is the manufacturers info -
BOTTLE CAGE COMP
CARBON CAGE FOR ROAD BIKES; ULTRALIGHT; SPECIAL DESIGN IN MATT BLACK OR WHITE; WEIGHT 22 G
ART.NO.: 14345 FF

RRP £39  I paid £28.50


 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment