9 May 2017

Test ride No2 - Cannondale Moterra 3 27.5+ Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike (2017)

It was freezing cold and windy yesterday and I was in a meeting / at work from 7.30am to 5.45pm so no time for a spin so Angus took it out again.
Today was a different matter and the sun came out mid afternoon and was blazing away so got a 29 miler in the evening with 2000+ft of climbing- very little wind, bone dry and dusty trails. It was fully charged when I left and used every mode it had on the variety of terrain I could chuck at the beast. When I got back it had two bars left out of the five so not bad going. On tour (second off bottom) mode the range was 9 miles left. I have also noticed there is a little arrow when you are spinning to much so you need to change down a gear. Hopefully get one more ride in before it has to go back ;-(
Just uploaded my Garmin and noticed my ave hr was 129bpm, which is very low for me! and the ave speed was higher, wonder why lol,
Below are some lovely sunny, dry and dusty pics. Enjoy and hopefully more soon.












Long steady climb to give it a could test

no probs what so ever

and another 1/3rd to go and steeper



this bike just loves tech single track through the woods

oh yes I rode through the stream twice!



and another log steady incline

again no probs what so ever



topped nearly 40mph on the way back down!


final hill on turbo mode!



No comments:

Post a Comment