14 May 2017

New Arrival - Mason Bokeh

Well a new arrival landed on Friday ready to be built up. I have been looking at this model for some time now and took the plunge a week or so ago. After riding the Slate over the last 6 months or so it is by far my most versatile bike that I own / enjoy but has two draw backs, not enough clearance on the back end for a 2" tyre and you cannot fit proper mudguards = Mason Bokeh. I have seen Masons two road bike in Biketreks, Ings and they had a lovely finish on them. I sold quite a few other bike bits n bobs to pay for this latest purchase. Yesterday I started to build it up and below are a few pics, its not complete yet and the Di2 rear mech is not indexing properly so will have to get that looked at next week hopefully.
Here is a link to Masons WEBSITE
Ps - Bowman Pilgrims 56cm frameset will be up for sale soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment