23 May 2017

Lovely hot / sunny spin out on the Mason Bokeh

The forecast for County Durham is looking fantastic this week with plenty of sunshine and high temperatures, Garmin topped out around 23 degrees. Yesterday I sold the Bowman Pilgrims and has not gone far, just down to Darlo. No time for a ride but today I just had to get out and ride some dusty miles to get the old legs spinning again. I did not have too much time so was a quick spin up to Knitsley and back along the old railway line, nothing too exciting but lovely to get out in the fresh air. I had a fairly strong head wind all the way out but once I turned it was like dropping the handbrake! As for the Mason this has got to be the most comfortable bike I have ridden and just bombs along. The tracks were busy with other users on the way out and the start of coming back but the last 10 miles I think I only passed three people!
Hopefully find time for a few more miles before breaking up on Friday. Below are a few photos from the ride, enjoy and hopefully more soon ;-)


















No comments:

Post a Comment