7 May 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - Storck Winter Glove Pro

I was not looking for anymore full fingered gloves but come across these when I called in past Vielo Sports on the way back from Berwick Upon Tweed. I tried them on and they were a little snug but felt really comfortable and thinner that my Endura Thermo Roubaix Spring / Autumn gloves which I wear mostly through winter now. I have worn them nearly ever ride since I have bought them and even raced with them at Nutcracker and they are spot on. The ideal temperature I would say for use it somewhere between 7 - 14ish degrees. They are not wind or water proof but keep the chill off when its just not warm enough for fingerless gloves. In fact I have been back again and bought a second pair but in white this time as they had no black left. I will keep these for road bike only use! They are not padded on the palm so on longer or bumpy mtb trails your palms will start to feel it but there are grippy enough. They have also stretched now after a few rides and feel even more comfortable.
Manufacturers info -
Superior thermic protection, extremely comfortable, functional and providing maximum freedom of movement, plus grip effect on the palm. Extremely light, ergonomic pre-curved tailoring, reflective logos, anti-slip silicone coated material on the palm, ultra-comfortable elasticated cuff.
14457 // S-XXL / BLACK
14458 // S-XXL // WHITE
RRP £40, I paid £19.20 a pair
















No comments:

Post a Comment