28 May 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - Polaris Venom Strike Short Sleeved Jersey

I was not after any new short sleeved tops but when I put an order in for Angus this was part of the order. The top was too small for him so I said I would take it. Its slightly too big but I don't have any semi loose fit short sleeved jerseys. The best part about he top apart from the sale price it has very long sleeve length so covers up my operation/skin graft from the sun on my upper right arm. I was that impressed I went back on to the Polaris website and ordered another one but in the second colour. I have worn it a couple of times and is spot on. The material does not feel as luxurious as a Gore top next to your skin or the general manufacture but then its about a third of what I pay for a good Gore top in a sale. The spec on the jersey is below -
The jersey comes in red/white & black/white and sizes ranging from S - XXL
RRP £52.99 and I paid £12.50
The Venom Strike Road Cycling Jersey made using Cool dry fast wicking fabric for high breathability and comfort. This performance road jersey features three rear pockets and gripper elastic hem, YKK zips throughout, a full front zip for ventilation and a rear security pocket. The mesh underarms and side panels also aid ventilation and the reflective print detailing ensures increased visibility in all lights.




 













 

No comments:

Post a Comment