6 April 2017

Nice little local gravel loop on the Slate Apex

Yesterday I took Jane out for a steady 5k trot along the old railway line as there was only a couple of clicks to contend with.
Today it was back out on the Slate Apex for a steady small loop taking in a couple of old railway lines and linking road section. Yet again it was quite windy which was real cold when the sun went in but when the track was sheltered from the wind and the sun was out it was lovely. When I reached the highest point I stopped for a quick drink and could hear a faint hissing sound. There was bubbles coming out of the front valve, slow puncture so legged it back to the start on the most direct route. I only had to pump it up once in the last 5 miles but it was soft when I finished. The lines were quiet again with only a few others out and about. Below is a couple of pics, enjoy and hopefully more soon.
Me and Jane also got a two hour walk in as in well, time to fix the puncture and put my feet up.







No comments:

Post a Comment