16 April 2017

Fresh Goods Sunday - Polaris Cycle Shoe Bag

I was putting an order in for some Polaris clothing and needed to spend another £1 to save £8 on p&p so added the shoe bag in to my basket. I was not expecting much for a couple of quid but when it arrived I was impressed. The material feels robust, shower proof and looks like good quality construction with a nice big chucky zipper that goes around three sides so you can get your shoes in and out very easily. My road shoes just squeeze in but my mtb shoes fit a lot better. The approx dims are 160mm wide, 130mm high and 340mm long. There is also a carry handle at one end and a small loop on the other end to hang it from a hook.

RRP £10.60, I paid £2 but came through as a £1 on the receipt - BARGAIN !







No comments:

Post a Comment